POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Towers WIP (93 Kb) : Re: Towers WIP (93 Kb) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 12:24:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Towers WIP (93 Kb)
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 23 Apr 2001 02:51:32
Message: <3AE3D0FA.C29F6D3C@gmx.de>
Txemi Jendrix wrote:

> Hi all
> I think is time to show this work, and search your opinion in order to
> improve this.
> It's a WIP for the current topic of the IRTC.
> I have doubts with the holes. Must I close them or not, so you can see thru'
> them?.
> Comments?

Very nice, i really wonder how the towers were made...

As Greg mentioned, the ground looks somewhat strange, maybe try something
more curved or at least less smooth.

Also the sky looks quite bright and strong in relation to the other stuff,
this has some artistic charm of course, but i wanted to mention it NTL.

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>